Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Square red enamel plated stainless steel case with a white dial
- Red patent leather strap that has a pin buckle
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 3 ATM
- Case measures 21.5 mm (¾ inches) wide
- Strap measures 11 mm (0.4 inches) wide
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Material: Stainless steel, enamel and patent leather
When French tennis star Rene Lacoste began designing and branding his piqué polo shirts in the early 1930s, he based his company’s logo on his hard-earned nickname, “the Crocodile.” Today, Lacoste’s tiny croc adorns not only polos and other clothing essentials but also shoes, watches, bags, swimwear, bedding, women’s perfume (the delightful orange-and-coriander Touch of Pink), and towels. The label's clean, preppy aesthetic retains a strong hold on chic sophistication, making it one of the most recognizable brands in the world.