Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Rectangular stainless steel case with white dial
- Brown leather strap with buckle closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 3ATM
- Case measures 21.30 mm (0.83 inches) wide
- Strap measures 12mm (½ inches) wide
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Material: Stainless steel and leather
When French tennis star Rene Lacoste began designing and branding his piqué polo shirts in the early 1930s, he based his company’s logo on his hard-earned nickname, “the Crocodile.” Today, Lacoste’s tiny croc adorns not only polos and other clothing essentials but also shoes, watches, bags, swimwear, bedding, women’s perfume (the delightful orange-and-coriander Touch of Pink), and towels. The label's clean, preppy aesthetic retains a strong hold on chic sophistication, making it one of the most recognizable brands in the world.