- Low-rise cotton blend woven short
- Front slash pockets, back welt pocket, frayed edge hem, optional cargo belt at waist with grommet detail and clasp buckle closure, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure
- 1½ inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 24
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is desirable aspect of the product
67% cotton, 31% rayon and 2% polyurethane shell
In 2008, stylist to the stars Margaret Maldonado — named by Women’s Wear Daily as “one of the most influential people in the fashion business” — decided to tap her team’s design talents by launching L’Agence, her own women’s clothing line. Each season, a rotating selection of Maldonado stylists creates L’Agence’s ultra-feminine sequined tees and slouchy cashmere T-shirts, shirred A-line dresses, leather shoes, and other reinvented classics. Japanese and Italian fabrics and washed silks feature prominently in L’Agence’s collections, which also experiment with dyed fur and mesh paneling. From sheer ruffled blouses made of metallic chiffon to perfectly fitting suede skirts, L'Agence offers an endless variety of versatile staples to brighten your wardrobe and step up your style game.