- Wool and silk blend dress
- Contrast printed skirt, optional belt at waist with zipper closure, side slit pockets at skirt
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
55% wool and 45% silk shell
Miss Moffatt’s namesake collection launched in October 2000, and by January 2001, she was named one of ten up-and-coming talents in Women’s Wear Daily. The true definition of a hands-on designer, Moffatt sewed all her own pieces for her first two seasons from a thirty-one-foot sailboat home docked in the Hudson River. Inspired by luxe fabrics, colors, and textures, her vintage-chic, ultra-feminine women’s line has since expanded to include swimwear, handbags, and accessories. The Lauren Moffatt label has become a favorite among young Hollywood trendsetters like Cameron Diaz, Eva Mendes, and Ashley Olsen.