Description: Use logic, language and mathematics skills while solving 50 riddles and playing 4 arcade-style games. Teaches logic and reasoning, vocabulary, mathematics and problem solving. Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions. The larger their vocabulary, the easier it is for children to comprehend what they read and hear and communicate with others. Mathematics involves recognizing patterns and solving problems using logic, number sense, and spatial relations. Children use logical reasoning skills and investigate multiple possibilities to develop creative problem-solving strategies.
- Divide groups of objects into sets with equal values
- Sort and line up matching objects
- Find the correct objects to solve the rhyming riddles
- Works with the Leapster Explorer and LeapPad systems (sold separately)
- Recommended ages 5 to 9 years
Although we can only offer these items at full price, we love the products and are excited to bring them to our members.