Description: The LeapFrog Tag Learn to Read Phonics Book Series Short Vowels is an interesting way to develop the phonic skills of your child. The beginning reader phonics book H combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify letter sounds and hear how they come together to form words. Your preschooler can learn alphabets and their pronunciations by hearing it louder on the interactive phonics book for kids. Each six-book set in the LeapFrog phonics book series introduces a different series of skills, helping children grasp the fundamentals of reading. This set introduces short vowels.
- Combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify how letter sounds come together to form words
- Helps develop core phonics skills by using simple sentences and sounding out words as needed
- Children explore short vowels and more beginning reading skills in six stories featuring lovable LeapFrog characters
- Builds confidence in the fundamentals of reading
- Requires a Tag Reader pen (sold separately)
- Parents can connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning
- Recommended ages 4 to 7 years
Although we can only offer these items at full price, we love the products and are excited to bring them to our members.