Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
The LeapFrog Tag Learn to Read Phonics Book Series Short Vowels is an interesting way to develop the phonic skills of your child. The beginning reader phonics book H combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify letter sounds and hear how they come together to form words. Your preschooler can learn alphabets and their pronunciations by hearing it louder on the interactive phonics book for kids. Each six-book set in the LeapFrog phonics book series introduces a different series of skills, helping children grasp the fundamentals of reading. This set introduces short vowels.
- Combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify how letter sounds come together to form words
- Helps develop core phonics skills by using simple sentences and sounding out words as needed
- Children explore short vowels and more beginning reading skills in six stories featuring lovable LeapFrog characters
- Builds confidence in the fundamentals of reading
- Requires a Tag Reader pen (sold separately)
- Parents can connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning
- Recommended ages 4 to 7 years
Although we can only offer these items at full price, we love the products and are excited to bring them to our members.
Headquartered in Emeryville, California, LeapFrog was founded in 1995 when entrepreneur Michael Wood was unable to find toys that would help teach his son to read. Since then, the company has grown exponentially, developing a number of products focusing on three main areas: educational gaming, grade school learning toys, and reading solutions. The LeapPad was LeapFrog’s flagship product from 1999 to 2007, when it was replaced by the Tag reading system. Another notable product is the Leapster, a handheld gaming device with a touch screen.