Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Stainless steel fuse multi tool.
- All-locking blades and tools.
- Tools include needlenose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutters, hard-wire cutters, 420HC clip-point knife, scissors, wire stripper, small screwdriver, large screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, 8 inch ruler, and a bottle and can opener.
- Comes with lanyard attachment.
Approximate measurements: length: 4", blade length: 3", weight: 6 oz.
Anodized aluminum Monarch 400 flashlight.
45 Lumens and 3 watt LED.
- 1 hour battery life (includes AA battery).
- Features include polycarbonate lens, tail switch, and a plated, textured reflector.
- 32F / +140F Temperature resistant.
- Water resistant rated 1PX4.
- Humidity, shock, and corrosion resistant.
- Hole for lanyard.
- Approximate measurements: length: 4.1", weight: 2.2 oz.
Material: Stainless Steel, Flashlight: Anodized Aluminum
Origin: United States
You’d think that the name for one of the world’s most recognizable tools came from its original use, but the famous pocket do-it-all is named for its inventor, Tim Leatherman. While traveling through Europe with his wife in 1975, the mechanical engineer was frustrated by the limitations of his trusty Boy Scout knife. Why not incorporate many of the most commonly needed tools into one versatile, tough package? Leatherman began producing prototypes and received a patent in 1980. When the million-dollar phone call offering to buy his design never came, he began producing the tool on his own. Thirty years later, the tool—along with dozens of other innovative implements—is still proudly produced in Portland, Oregon.