- Moderate rise herringbone wide leg pant
- Attached cuffed hem, panel waistband, contrast piping at waist, side leg, non-functional button tab panel at back waist seaming detail at back and non-functional button detail at front and back pockets
- Side besom pockets and back besom pockets. Zip fly with dual clasp closure; single interior button
- 38 inch inseam with 8½ inch rise. Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 33 inches
63% wool, 20% polyester and 17% viscose shell
Arty, adventurous, clever. Witty womenswear line Leifsdottir—a Scandinavian word meaning "daughter of Leif"—celebrates the womanly art of dress-up. Whimsical details—unexpected ruffles, old-timey accents and thoughtful tailoring—make for precious pieces that are as fun-loving as they are wearable. The line's intricate, creative takes on classics like the A-line skirt, the pea coat, the LBD and the ruffle blouse have become treasured favorites of modern but literary ladies everywhere.