- Knit cotton blend cardigan
- Printed tweed throughout with sequin embellishments, patch pockets at front, grosgrain ribbon and fringed trim throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front hook and bar closure, fully lined
- 28 inches in circumference at bust; 35½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
68% cotton and 28% viscose shell. 100% cotton lining. 50% cotton and 50% viscose combo
Milan-based Les Copains has been one of Italy's top knitwear brands since founder Mario Bandiera launched the label in the late 1950s. Named after a popular French radio show, Les Copains has built its sterling reputation by producing consistently timeless sweaters and dresses made from the highest-quality cashmere. Slimming wool pencil skirts, tweed jackets and coats, long-sleeve shirts of soft tencel and wool blend, and other women’s clothing separates derive their crisp polished look from Les Copains’ expert detailing and draping; understated silk ties and brushed Shetland wool sweaters are some of the stand-outs you’ll find in Les Copains’ men’s line. In 2012 fashion designer Alessandro Dell’Acqua took over the reins of the company, which now produces perfume, handbags, and shoes in addition to the stunning knitwear that has made its name synonymous with Italian elegance.