- Distressed woven cotton twill skinny pant
- Classic five pocket design, distressing throughout
- Zip fly with button closure
- 30 inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 26
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% cotton shell
Originally founded in 1979, Les Halles' first run—helmed by husband and wife team Stephen and Marlene Baum—was successful but short-lived. The bohemian brand was a favorite of the decade and even landed on the cover of Women's Wear Daily in 1982 before closing its doors a year later. It wasn't until 2008, when the couple's 25-year-old daughter Remy stumbled upon a pair of Les Halles jeans, that the brand resurrected. Staying true to its '70s bohemian style, its re-entrance into the fashion world proved to be successful, landed in the pages of InStyle and Marie Claire, and garnering attention from stylish celebrities like Charlize Theron and Alexa Chung.