Flat front straight leg cotton cargo pants.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back hidden button flap pockets with hidden button flap cargo pockets at leg.
- Dual extended tabs with adjustable buckle closure at waist.
- Distressing and staining throughout with a frayed hem.
- Please note, any distressing or staining is an intentional and desirable aspect of this vintage inspired product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32.
Levi's® Vintage Clothing
The history of blue jeans begins — and ends, brand loyalists would argue — with Levi’s. In 1873, the U.S. government granted a patent to San Francisco shop owner Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis, a tailor from Reno, Nevada, to make denim work pants strengthened with copper rivets. The two men named their enterprise Levi Strauss & Co., after Strauss’ bustling dry goods store, and launched what became one of the world’s most widely recognized clothing companies. Levi’s Vintage Clothing (LVC) collection retells the iconic label’s history by faithfully replicating 19th- and 20th-century jeans, shirts, jackets, and other workwear separates from original versions stored in the company archives. Whether you prefer button-fly 501s made in the 1940s to their 1960s predecessors, denim jackets from the 1960s to their contemporary counterparts, or striped shirts from the 1880s to striped shirts from the 1980s, Levi’s Vintage has you covered — authentically. Denimheads and historians, this one’s for you.