Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Five pocket straight leg cotton 1947 vintage 501 jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with signature stitching.
- Back pocket embroidered logo tag and back waist leather logo tag.
- Asymmetrical stitching at leg.
- Fading, distressing and slight paint splattering throughout with whiskering at thigh.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this vintage inspired product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 35". Measurements were taken from a size 32x34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Levi's® Vintage Clothing
Material: 100% Cotton
Levi's® Vintage Clothing
The history of blue jeans begins — and ends, brand loyalists would argue — with Levi’s. In 1873, the U.S. government granted a patent to San Francisco shop owner Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis, a tailor from Reno, Nevada, to make denim work pants strengthened with copper rivets. The two men named their enterprise Levi Strauss & Co., after Strauss’ bustling dry goods store, and launched what became one of the world’s most widely recognized clothing companies. Levi’s Vintage Clothing (LVC) collection retells the iconic label’s history by faithfully replicating 19th- and 20th-century jeans, shirts, jackets, and other workwear separates from original versions stored in the company archives. Whether you prefer button-fly 501s made in the 1940s to their 1960s predecessors, denim jackets from the 1960s to their contemporary counterparts, or striped shirts from the 1880s to striped shirts from the 1980s, Levi’s Vintage has you covered — authentically. Denimheads and historians, this one’s for you.