- Crinkle silk chiffon polka dot top
- Molded cups at bust, ruching at bodice, draped sash at front
- Exposed side zipper closure
- 24 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
100% silk shell
It’s always been quality above quantity for fashion designers Jessica Moss and Lisa Guajaro, who launched Leyendecker in 2006 with a simple but masterfully constructed six-piece apparel collection for women. Though refreshingly minimalist, Leyendecker’s dresses, faux fur wraps and other clothing creations lend shape, contour and length to the female form. Ever daring, Leyendecker punctuates its stark black and white palettes with colorful tribal patterns or Mesoamerican motifs. The label is most recognized for its leggings — sexy peekaboo numbers that play nicely off the brand's slashed T-shirts and backless blazers. Based in Los Angeles, Leyendecker counts Kourtney Kardashian (spotted wearing the label's Miner poncho) among its famous fans.