Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Claylight Boomerang:
- Two ceramic shades hang from a hardwood boomerang
- Creates a mobile of lights, textures and shapes in this Juan Miro inspired chandelier
- Composed of one a-symmetrical white clay shade with line perforation pattern and one black glazed gramophone shade by ceramic artist Sharan Elran
- Perforations create a camera obscura effect in which the small round holes project playful V shaped light textures onto space
- Handmade and assembled in the USA
- Includes elegant white braided cords intended to be connected to a standard electrical junction box and comes with a matching clay ceiling plate
- Supplied with two dimmable 35W xenon bulb that are twice as efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent
- Measures 8 inches in width by 19 inches in depth by 24-45 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Material: Ceramic, wood
Origin: United States