Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Claylight Boomerang:
- Three ceramic shades hang from a hardwood boomerang
- Creates a mobile of lights, textures and shapes in this Juan Miro inspired chandelier
- Composed of three a-symmetrical white clay shade with line perforation pattern
- Perforations create a camera obscura effect in which the small round holes project playful V shaped light textures onto space
- Handmade and assembled in the USA
- Supplied with three dimmable 35W xenon bulb that are twice as efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent
- Measures 20 inches in width by 9 inches in depth by 31 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Origin: United States