shoppers recently viewed this!
This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Description: Claylight Boomerang:
- Four ceramic shades hang from two hardwood boomerangs
- Create a mobile of lights, textures and shapes in this Juan Miro inspired chandelier
- Composed of two black glazed clay shades, one white clay shade and one translucent porcelain shade by ceramic artist Sharan Elran
- Perforations create a camera obscura effect in which the small round holes project playful V shaped light textures onto space
- Handmade and assembled in the USA
- Includes elegant white braided cords intended to be connected to a standard electrical junction box and comes with a matching clay ceiling plate
- Supplied with four dimmable 20W xenon bulb that are twice as efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent
- Measures 14 inches in width by 14 inches in depth by 24-63 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Material: Ceramic, wood
Origin: United States