Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Claylight Cluster Dot Pattern:
- Composition of perforated egg shaped white clay pendants
- Hung from a round clay ceiling plate
- By ceramic artist Sharan Elran
- Create a camera obscura effect in which they projects V shaped light textures through the round perforation holes
- Comes with a ceiling plate intended to be hard-wired to a junction box
- Supplied with two 35 Watt and a 20 Watt dimmable Xenon bulbs that are twice more efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent, have a longer life span of 5,000 hours and a warm color light quality
- Measures 4 3/4-7¼ inches in width by 4 1/4-5¾ inches in depth by 3 3/4-4 inches in height
- Cord length measures between 34-58 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Origin: United States