Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Double Headed Claylight Pendant:
- Two perforated white clay egg shaped shades cast a landscape of light textures
- White clay shades have a natural and timeless quality that is both utilitarian and sensual
- Emit a downward soft reflected light and a central task light that can be aimed to light up your specific room
- Each connected with a stainless steel flexible arm
- Built by ceramic artist Sharan Elran
- Comes with a ceiling plate intended to be hard-wired to a junction box
- Supplied with two 35 Watt dimmable Xenon bulbs that are twice more efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent
- Measures 14 inches in width by 5 inches in depth by 16 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Origin: United States