Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Claylight Sconce Dot Pattern:
- Egg shaped sconce creates a landscape of light textures on the wall as well as an adjustable task light
- White clay shade has a natural and timeless quality that is both utilitarian and sensual
- Creates a starry night like lampshade and v shaped light textures
- Stainless steel flexible arm allows the sconce to be aimed to all directions
- Built by ceramic artist Sharan Elran
- Perforations create a camera obscura effect which allows the round perforations to create V shaped light textures
- Supplied with a 35W dimmable xenon bulb that is twice more efficient in its energy use than a regular incandescent
- Comes with a matching clay wall plate and hardware to connect it to a standard electrical junction box
- Measures 13 inches in width by 13 inches in depth by up to 63 inch in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Origin: United States