Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Aviator style sunglasses
- Saddle nose bridge and acetate and 24K yellow gold plated titanium stems with cushioned ear pieces.
- Embossed logo at interior temple.
- Single Lens Width: 45 mm, Distance Between Lenses: 10 mm, Temple Length: 120 mm.
- Comes with dust cloth and designer hard case.
- Suitable for ages 3 to 10 years.
Brand: Linda Farrow Luxe
Material: Acetate, Metal
Linda Farrow Luxe
When Linda Farrow launched her namesake eyewear collection in 1970, the number of designers who regarded sunglasses as anything more than a merely utilitarian accessory probably could have fit inside a Mayfair boutique. Attitudes have changed since then, but Farrow’s focus on creating ultra-fashionable sunglasses has not. With Farrow’s son, Simon Jablon, at the helm, this London-based label continues to produce top-quality sunglasses and optical frames that run the gamut from refined and traditional to austere and avant-garde. The Linda Farrow Luxe collection offers frames to fit every face shape and taste: oversize rectangular shades and classic cat eyes for traditionalists, flamboyant black wayfarers covered in snakeskin (the Luxe 38) for Roberto Cavalli-inspired trendsetters, even classic aviators with 24-karat gold-plated lenses for diehard eyewear adventurists. Through Luxe and its frequent collaborations with high-end designers and fashion houses (Dries van Noten, Jeremy Scott, and the Row, to name just a few), Linda Farrow remains at the forefront of eyewear design.