Description: LittleCollector- Contemporary Art for Kids!
This image comes from John Nickle's book "Alphabet Explosion!" published by Schwartz & Wade Books. How many words can you find that start with the letter W?
- Limited edition framed print
- Includes an authenticity card with the title, edition number, and artist's signature
- Printed using archival, gallery quality-inkjet pigments on 100% cotton rag paper printed in the USA
- Frame features an acrylic front, acid-free white mat with taped backing
- Ready to hang with all hardware included
- A percentage of all sales goes to RxArt, a NYC based non-profit that puts art in children's hospitals
- Size: 20" x 24" (print), 26" x 30" (frame)
Frame details: All prints arrive in LittleCollector's custom white frames. Our frames are fully archival, and include Plexiglas fronts to prevent breakage. Lastly, all frames arrive in a bespoke box, with hanger and nail included.
ABOUT: LittleCollector is committed to inspiring the next generation of art lovers through the presentation of accessible contemporary art. They believe that viewing art is an essential part of childhood and fundamental creative experience. Many of LittleCollector's artist collaborators are not only represented by major galleries, but are also featured in permanent collections at major museums such as the Met, Guggenheim, and MOMA.
John Nickle is an artist, illustrator and curator. He's published 5 children's picture books, and has had illustrations published in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Atlantic Monthly. John's curated many exhibitions and is currently working on two children's picture books for Simon and Schuster and Random House.
Material: 100% cotton rag paper archival print, acrylic
Care: Wipe with a dry cloth
Origin: United States