Description: LittleCollector- Contemporary Art for Kids!
"Despite common sense, one brave balloon dog has decided it is worth the risk to ignore the hooks for the sake of an enjoyable cool dip in the swimming hole. A fun play of color and composition." -Robert Jackson
- All prints arrive with an Authenticity Card with the Title, Edition Number, and Artist's Signature.
- Frames arrive with the hanger and nail- ready for the wall.
- All artwork is printed using archival, gallery quality-inkjet pigments on 100% cotton rag paper printed in the USA.
- A percentage of all sales goes to RxArt, a NYC based non-profit that puts art in children's hospitals.
- Each framed print arrives with an acrylic front, acid-free white mat, and acid-free backing to protect your print and ensure its longevity.
- Size: 11" x 14" (print), 17" x 20" (framed)
Frame details: All prints arrive in LittleCollector's custom white frames. Our frames are fully archival, and include Plexiglas fronts to prevent breakage. Lastly, all frames arrive in a bespoke box, with hanger and nail included.
ABOUT: LittleCollector is committed to inspiring the next generation of art lovers through the presentation of accessible contemporary art. They believe that viewing art is an essential part of childhood and fundamental creative experience. Many of LittleCollector's artist collaborators are not only represented by major galleries, but are also featured in permanent collections at major museums such as the Met, Guggenheim, and MOMA.
Material: 100% Cotton Rag Paper Archival Print
Origin: United States