Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Knit wool blend romper
- Panel seaming, front slash pockets, cut out at back with single snap button closure
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 31 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Loeffler Randall
Material: 62% acrylic, 27% wool and 11% polyester shell. 100% silk lining
Origin: United States
Inspired as a young girl by her grandmother's chic aesthetic, Jessie Randall first stepped into the world of shoe design as a student at Parsons and FIT. She honed her skills working for the likes of designer Katayone Adeli and the Gap before deciding to venture out on her own and creating the kind of footwear she wanted to wear but could not find: well-made shoes that were understated yet undeniably feminine. Loeffler Randall's mix of downtown cool and refined elegance was an instant success with its fall 2005 launch, winning Jessie the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design shortly after, in June 2007 and priming the equally successful launch of her ready-to-wear collection for fall/winter 2007.