- Woven stretch wool blend pant
- Front slash pockets, pleating at waist, sewn rolled cuff
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure, fully lined in silk
- 24½ inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
97% wool, 2% nylon and 1% spandex shell. 100% silk lining
Inspired as a young girl by her grandmother's chic aesthetic, Jessie Randall first stepped into the world of shoe design as a student at Parsons and FIT. She honed her skills working for the likes of designer Katayone Adeli and the Gap before deciding to venture out on her own and creating the kind of footwear she wanted to wear but could not find: well-made shoes that were understated yet undeniably feminine. Loeffler Randall's mix of downtown cool and refined elegance was an instant success with its fall 2005 launch, winning Jessie the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design shortly after, in June 2007 and priming the equally successful launch of her ready-to-wear collection for fall/winter 2007.