Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Sleeveless roundneck dress with darts at bust, front bodice, contrast silk organza panel, v-neck at back and wide hemline
- Side slash pockets. Hidden side zipper closure
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
- Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
65% polyester and 35% viscose shell. 100% silk trim. 100% polyester lining
Just like every actor wants to direct, many models dream of getting behind the sewing machine. Case in point: Florida native Abigail Lorick, a beauty who worked the catwalks and editorial circuits of Paris and Milan before enrolling at FIT to realize her own fashion vision. Her European influences and big-time attention to detail are the backbone of her super-chic, structural dresses, jackets and separates. With a subdued palette done mostly in solids, Lorick's expert pleating, draping and form-fitting tailoring make each piece feel not quite retro but certainly from another time.