Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Stretch cotton color block dress
- Panel seaming, tonal top stitching, vent at back hem, side besom pockets
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem, Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches, bust 33 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 34 inches
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
96% cotton and 4% lycra shell. 96% cotton and 4% lycra lining
Just like every actor wants to direct, many models dream of getting behind the sewing machine. Case in point: Florida native Abigail Lorick, a beauty who worked the catwalks and editorial circuits of Paris and Milan before enrolling at FIT to realize her own fashion vision. Her European influences and big-time attention to detail are the backbone of her super-chic, structural dresses, jackets and separates. With a subdued palette done mostly in solids, Lorick's expert pleating, draping and form-fitting tailoring make each piece feel not quite retro but certainly from another time.