Long sleeve wool blend single breasted one button suit.
- Notch lapel, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs and a back center vent.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets and logo tag.
Flat front skinny leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with hidden hook-and-bar closure and belt loops.
* Waist pockets and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 15", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 40. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
55% Wool, 45% Polyester
In 2008, Giuseppe Valentini, Nikolas Apostolopoulos, and Daniel Murphy, three Los Angeles friends, started LOVA. They announced their first collection—including vintage-inspired Hawaiian shirts (avec and sans palm-tree prints) and luxe takes on flannels—with a video of a backyard barbecue. Several collections later, the trio has honed its elegant nonchalance while never letting go of its sense of casual fun, by bringing classic menswear to new places with reinterpretations of the staples. Signature styles include cotton shirts that pair perfectly with tailored trousers, or luxe takes on pea coats, cardigans, and denim.