Five pocket straight leg cotton stretch distressed jeans.
- Fading and contrast stitching throughout.
- Buttoned fly with embossed metal peace sign button closure and belt loops.
- Logo tag on right ticket pocket, back pockets with a right graphic print, and a back waist embossed horse hair logo tag.
- Please note any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 16½", inseam: 35½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30/31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
Moschino menswear expertly toes that fine line between humor and suaveness, for which Italians are famous. Since the company was founded in the 1980s, the men’s line has combined the best of Italy’s storied sartorial history with sly winks at pop culture—from slim-cut shirts with newsprint graphics, to blazers printed to look like leather biker jackets. In 2008, the diffusion line formerly known as Moschino Jeans relaunched as Love Moschino, expanding beyond denim with outerwear, shirts, and accessories that embody the brand’s celebrated aesthetic.