- Cotton silk blend woven blouse
- Graphic stripe throughout, ruffle neckline, flap patch pockets at bust with button closures, pleated sleeve with button cuff, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
71% cotton, 25% silk and 4% linen shell
Moschino menswear expertly toes that fine line between humor and suaveness, for which Italians are famous. Since the company was founded in the 1980s, the men’s line has combined the best of Italy’s storied sartorial history with sly winks at pop culture—from slim-cut shirts with newsprint graphics, to blazers printed to look like leather biker jackets. In 2008, the diffusion line formerly known as Moschino Jeans relaunched as Love Moschino, expanding beyond denim with outerwear, shirts, and accessories that embody the brand’s celebrated aesthetic.