- Cotton tweed blend woven embellished sheath dress
- Slit pockets at front with button closures, fringe trim throughout with glass crystal applique detail, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hook and eye closures at front, fully lined
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
56% cotton, 20% acrylic, 14% viscose, 5% linen and 4% polyamide shell. 100% glass crystal trim. 80% viscose, 19% polyamide and 1% elastane lining
Moschino menswear expertly toes that fine line between humor and suaveness, for which Italians are famous. Since the company was founded in the 1980s, the men’s line has combined the best of Italy’s storied sartorial history with sly winks at pop culture—from slim-cut shirts with newsprint graphics, to blazers printed to look like leather biker jackets. In 2008, the diffusion line formerly known as Moschino Jeans relaunched as Love Moschino, expanding beyond denim with outerwear, shirts, and accessories that embody the brand’s celebrated aesthetic.