- Cotton tweed blend woven embellished sheath dress
- Slit pockets at front with button applique, side slit pockets, fringe trim throughout with glass crystal applique detail, gathered at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper closure
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
56% cotton, 20% acrylic, 14% viscose, 5% linen and 4% polyamide shell. 100% glass crystal trim
Moschino menswear expertly toes that fine line between humor and suaveness, for which Italians are famous. Since the company was founded in the 1980s, the men’s line has combined the best of Italy’s storied sartorial history with sly winks at pop culture—from slim-cut shirts with newsprint graphics, to blazers printed to look like leather biker jackets. In 2008, the diffusion line formerly known as Moschino Jeans relaunched as Love Moschino, expanding beyond denim with outerwear, shirts, and accessories that embody the brand’s celebrated aesthetic.