- Printed halter monokini one piece
- Graphic zig zag print throughout, contrast fringe trim, cut-out details at sides, open back, tonal top stitching
- Tie closure at neck and back, fully lined
- Model is shown in a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34; waist, 24; hips 35 inches
- Hand wash only
80% nylon and 20% spandex shell
When sophisticated silhouettes meet luxe fabrics, the result is LSpace swimwear — designer Monica Wise’s irresistible collection of bathing suits and cover-ups. Based in Orange County, California, Wise has won the Surfwear Industry Manufacturer's Association’s "swimwear designer of the year" award more than five times thanks to her bold and original halter and bandeau bikinis and one-piece swimsuits, which feature distinctive prints and details like fringe trim (Wise’s signature embellishment) or gold-embossed metal hardware. In recent years Wise has launched the modern-vintage label Maio Swim and The Collection — a line of beaded and embroidered rompers, flowing caftans and maxi dresses, and other beach essentials. Whatever your swim style, be sure to grab one of LSpace’s flattering ruched jersey tunics for when you need to cover up.