Long sleeve cotton suit
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Non functional four button cuffs
- Back center vent
Flat front cotton trousers
- Zip fly
- Extended button tab
- Interior button closure
- Interior button tab
- Front, coin, and back pockets
Size and Fit
- Runs large we recommend to size down
- Slim fit
- Jacket: Chest: 36", shoulders: 16½", back length: 28", sleeves: 32¼"
- Trousers: Rise: 7½", inseam: 35", leg opening: 15" (taken from a size 52)
Italian fashion designer Luca Roda makes clothing for the free-spirited nonconformist. Confident and just a tad flamboyant, the man who wears Roda likes his silk neckties cut skinny, his woolen scarves inspired by abstract art, his suits and blazers tailored slim and trim, and his knitwear finished off with a slightly splashy pattern or bit of edging. He doesn’t mind receiving attention for his impeccable personal style, or answering questions about where he got that chic minimalist field jacket. Hailing from Milan, Italy, Roda founded his label in 1995 to challenge old ideas about “male elegance” and to offer a viable clothing option to men who shared his aesthetic. We think he’s succeeded beautifully in achieving his goal.