Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve brushed wool concealed snap and zip-front check jacket
- Drawcord hood
- Two concealed snap flap chest pockets
- Two lower zip pouch pockets, two welted zip and two concealed snap flap pockets
- Extended snap tab cuffs
- Fully lined with interior pockets and drawcord waist
- Back length: 30½" (taken from a size M)
Brand: Luca Roda
Material: 100% Wool
Italian fashion designer Luca Roda makes clothing for the free-spirited nonconformist. Confident and just a tad flamboyant, the man who wears Roda likes his silk neckties cut skinny, his woolen scarves inspired by abstract art, his suits and blazers tailored slim and trim, and his knitwear finished off with a slightly splashy pattern or bit of edging. He doesn’t mind receiving attention for his impeccable personal style, or answering questions about where he got that chic minimalist field jacket. Hailing from Milan, Italy, Roda founded his label in 1995 to challenge old ideas about “male elegance” and to offer a viable clothing option to men who shared his aesthetic. We think he’s succeeded beautifully in achieving his goal.