Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve coated button-front raincoat
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Two lower hidden button flap pockets
- Extended button tab cuffs
- Back center vent
- Fully lined with interior pockets
- Back length: 38" (taken from a size 50)
Brand: Luciano Barbera
Material: Shell: 47% Cotton, 43% Polyester, 10% Nylon, Lining: 43% Cupro, 40% Viscose, 17% Polyester
Since launching his namesake label in 1971, Luciano Barbera has become world-renowned as the arbiter of “classic original Italian style” — a provider of fine fabrics for Ralph Lauren and Armani, and a fastidious designer of handmade men’s cashmere and wool suits. Barbera’s suiting is designed for the raffinato, or refined gentleman, who likes his silk ties high-end, his linen button-down shirts luxe, and his jackets bespoke. But Barbara doesn’t limit himself to boardroom apparel: his label also designs down-filled vests, beautifully textured coats, and wool dresses and other women’s clothing. Barbera's durable and lightweight superfine wools are woven on state-of-the-art looms then stored in an Alpine cave to protect them from humidity. A team of master tailors oversees the final production of Barbera’s clothing, hand-sewing every last detail.