Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Handmade "Collezione Sartoriale" wool houndstooth single breasted three button blazer.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, and suede elbow patches.
- Back center vent and unfinished cuffs.
- Partially lined with two interior pockets.
- Model is wearing a size 50. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Luciano Barbera
Material: Exterior: 100% Wool, Trim: Leather, Lining: 100% Cupro
Since launching his namesake label in 1971, Luciano Barbera has become world-renowned as the arbiter of “classic original Italian style” — a provider of fine fabrics for Ralph Lauren and Armani, and a fastidious designer of handmade men’s cashmere and wool suits. Barbera’s suiting is designed for the raffinato, or refined gentleman, who likes his silk ties high-end, his linen button-down shirts luxe, and his jackets bespoke. But Barbara doesn’t limit himself to boardroom apparel: his label also designs down-filled vests, beautifully textured coats, and wool dresses and other women’s clothing. Barbera's durable and lightweight superfine wools are woven on state-of-the-art looms then stored in an Alpine cave to protect them from humidity. A team of master tailors oversees the final production of Barbera’s clothing, hand-sewing every last detail.