Long sleeve cotton button front raincoat.
- Notch lapel with buttonhole and extended button tab cuff.
- Two flap front pockets with hidden button closure and a center back vent.
- Removable wool lining with two interior pockets.
- Partially lined with an interior placket zip pocket.
- Approximate length: 39". Measurements were taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Removable Lining: 100% Wool, Lining: 100% Rayon
Since launching his namesake label in 1971, Luciano Barbera has become world-renowned as the arbiter of “classic original Italian style” — a provider of fine fabrics for Ralph Lauren and Armani, and a fastidious designer of handmade men’s cashmere and wool suits. Barbera’s suiting is designed for the raffinato, or refined gentleman, who likes his silk ties high-end, his linen button-down shirts luxe, and his jackets bespoke. But Barbara doesn’t limit himself to boardroom apparel: his label also designs down-filled vests, beautifully textured coats, and wool dresses and other women’s clothing. Barbera's durable and lightweight superfine wools are woven on state-of-the-art looms then stored in an Alpine cave to protect them from humidity. A team of master tailors oversees the final production of Barbera’s clothing, hand-sewing every last detail.