Long sleeve cotton hidden button front car coat.
- Stand collar with contrast detail and button closure and extended button tab and vent at cuffs.
- Zip pocket and two flap front pockets with hidden button closures and trim detail.
- Back side vents and extended button tabs.
- Fully lined with three interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 31¼". Model is wearing a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 50% Cupro, 36% Rayon, 14% Polyester, Details: 100% Wool
Since launching his namesake label in 1971, Luciano Barbera has become world-renowned as the arbiter of “classic original Italian style” — a provider of fine fabrics for Ralph Lauren and Armani, and a fastidious designer of handmade men’s cashmere and wool suits. Barbera’s suiting and clothing is designed for the raffinato, or refined gentleman, who likes his silk ties high-end, his linen button-down shirts luxe, and his pants and jackets bespoke. But Barbara doesn’t limit himself to boardroom apparel: his label also designs down-filled vests, beautifully textured coats, and wool dresses and other women’s clothing. Barbera's durable and lightweight superfine wools are woven on state-of-the-art looms, then stored in an Alpine cave to protect them from humidity -- he calls it his “spa for yarn”. A team of master tailors oversees the final production of Barbera’s clothing, hand-sewing every last detail.