Long sleeve wool single breasted three button front plaid suit.
- Notch lapel with buttonhole and non-functional button cuffs.
- Non-functional welt pocket at chest and three patch pockets.
- Back side vents.
- Partially lined with two interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool plaid dress pants.
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, dual hidden interior button closures and belt loops.
- Inseam waist and coin pockets at front and back pockets with button closures.
- Front pull tab and notch at back waist.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 54 EU/44 US. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 50 EU/40 US.
Shell: 100% Wool, Lining: 100% Cupro
Since launching his namesake label in 1971, Luciano Barbera has become world-renowned as the arbiter of “classic original Italian style” — a provider of fine fabrics for Ralph Lauren and Armani, and a fastidious designer of handmade men’s cashmere and wool suits. Barbera’s suiting and clothing is designed for the raffinato, or refined gentleman, who likes his silk ties high-end, his linen button-down shirts luxe, and his pants and jackets bespoke. But Barbara doesn’t limit himself to boardroom apparel: his label also designs down-filled vests, beautifully textured coats, and wool dresses and other women’s clothing. Barbera's durable and lightweight superfine wools are woven on state-of-the-art looms, then stored in an Alpine cave to protect them from humidity -- he calls it his “spa for yarn”. A team of master tailors oversees the final production of Barbera’s clothing, hand-sewing every last detail.