Flat front straight leg cotton dress pants.
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, dual hidden interior button closures and belt loops.
- Inseam waist and coin pockets at front and back pockets with button closures.
- Front pull tab and notch at back waist.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 16", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 48 EU/38 US. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 50 EU/40 US.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 50% Cotton, 50% Rayon
Since launching his namesake label in 1971, Luciano Barbera has become world-renowned as the arbiter of “classic original Italian style” — a provider of fine fabrics for Ralph Lauren and Armani, and a fastidious designer of handmade men’s cashmere and wool suits. Barbera’s suiting is designed for the raffinato, or refined gentleman, who likes his silk ties high-end, his linen button-down shirts luxe, and his jackets bespoke. But Barbara doesn’t limit himself to boardroom apparel: his label also designs down-filled vests, beautifully textured coats, and wool dresses and other women’s clothing. Barbera's durable and lightweight superfine wools are woven on state-of-the-art looms then stored in an Alpine cave to protect them from humidity. A team of master tailors oversees the final production of Barbera’s clothing, hand-sewing every last detail.