Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Round yellow gold ionic plated stainless steel case with patterned black dial and date windows at 3 and 9 o'clock
- Black leather strap with buckle closure
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 50M
- Case measures 42mm (1.65 inches) wide
- Strap measures 22mm (0.86 inches) wide
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a plating process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Brand: Lucien Piccard Watches
Material: Yellow gold ionic plated stainless steel and leather
Lucien Piccard Watches
Founded in Switzerland in 1923, Lucien Piccard built its sterling reputation by being one of the first watchmakers to incorporate gemstones and diamonds into its designs. Since then the company has outfitted celebrities and luminaries in its timeless precision watches made of 14- and 18-karat gold or stainless steel. The Dufonte series of women’s watches captures the essence of Lucien Piccard’s creativity with designs featuring Swarovski elements, rhombus-shaped faces, and two-tone bands; men’s watches range from the dramatic Alpha black dial to the sporty A Diver, which comes with a rubber strap. Lucien Piccard prides itself on using only conflict-free diamonds in its watches and jewelry.