Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve virgin wool single breasted two button front double broken stripe suit.
- Notch lapel with buttonhole, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended tab button, hidden interior button closure and hook-and-bar and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 15", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 48r EU/38r US. Model measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 31", Suit: 50 EU/40 US.
Brand: Luigi Bianchi Mantova
Material: 100% Virgin Wool
Luigi Bianchi Mantova
In 1898, 16-year-old Luigi Bianchi set off from the Italian province of Mantova bound for Turin, the storied capital of northern Italy's tradition of master tailoring. By 1911, he’d founded his own label — now known as Lubiam — and began designing luxury men’s clothing. Bianchi's company remains a family affair, but has evolved from a single line into a tailoring house with two distinct imprints: the casual-cool LBM 1911, and a more classically minded offering aptly titled Luigi Bianchi Mantova. Blending exquisite fabrics and expert fabrication with razor-sharp cuts, the company’s clothing includes canvassed suits, impeccable coats and blazers, and sportswear made to last. One day you might pass your Luigi Bianchi Mantova linen and wool jackets down to your sons — that is, if you can bear to part with them.