Long sleeve virgin wool single breasted three button and zip front double layer windowpane blazer.
- Notch lapel with throat latch and removable interior vest panel with stand collar.
- Welt and two flap front pockets and non-functional button cuffs.
- Elbow pad detail and back side vents.
- Fully lined with an interior pocket.
- Model is wearing a size 48r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
100% Virgin Wool
Luigi Bianchi Mantova
In 1898, 16-year-old Luigi Bianchi set off from the Italian province of Mantova bound for Turin, the storied capital of northern Italy's tradition of master tailoring. By 1911, he’d founded his own label — now known as Lubiam — and began designing luxury men’s clothing. Bianchi's company remains a family affair, but has evolved from a single line into a tailoring house with two distinct imprints: the casual-cool LBM 1911, and a more classically minded offering aptly titled Luigi Bianchi Mantova. Blending exquisite fabrics and expert fabrication with razor-sharp cuts, the company’s clothing includes canvassed suits, impeccable coats and blazers, and sportswear made to last. One day you might pass your Luigi Bianchi Mantova linen and wool jackets down to your sons — that is, if you can bear to part with them.