Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Elegantly shaped glass decanter
- Made in transparent glass that allows for the color spirit to come through
- Complimented with a blown stopper with a cork finish
- Measures 3¾ inches in width by 3¾ inches in depth by 9½ inches in height; 23.75 ounce capacity
- Hand wash recommended
Brand: Luigi Bormioli
When your craft dates back to the Middle Ages, it’s hard to escape the weight of history. But that hasn’t stopped Luigi Bormioli from innovating in the art of glassmaking. Since setting up shop in 1946 in Parma, Italy, this family-owned company has made products that respect the past, yet also focus on the needs of today's users, particularly in regard to the material's strength, clarity, and affordability. Bormioli’s lead-free wine glasses, carafes, and tumblers are always simple and elegant, with design flourishes inspired by Renaissance painters.