Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Just right for salads or meals with substance, LunchBots Clicks medium set has room for all your favorites - leftover sandwich, restaurant take-out, spring greens with hard-boiled egg, peppers, tomatoes, and grilled chicken on the side. Both containers have stainless steel bases and BPA-free plastic lids that click on all four sides to prevent leaks, so you never have to worry about spills.
- Set of 2 medium containers ideal for office lunches, restaurant take-out, and leftovers
- Food grade 18/8 stainless steel base and BPA-free lids
- Completely leak proof containers, not as heavy or fragile as glass
- Reuse over and over, save money and reduce waste
- Dimensions: 7" x 4½" x 1¾" and 7" x 4½" x 3"
- Capacity: 20 fl. oz./560 ml and 37 fl. oz./1.1L
- Care: easy to clean, dishwasher safe
Material: Stainless Steel
A family-owned business based in Northern California, LunchBots was created to provide a safe, environmentally responsible alternative to plastic lunch containers. The company was born when the founders' kids started school and they were faced with a dilemma: How to pack lunches in plastic-free containers? The brand features a line of chemical-free, top-quality stainless steel vessels with brightly colored lids designed with kids' school lunches in mind, but they're good for grown-ups as well.