Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven dress
- Wrap panel bodice, pintucked at waist, ombre print throughout, scoop back, slit at back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden partial back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35 inches in circumference at bust; 25 inches in circumference at waist; 45 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 42
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: L'Wren Scott
Material: 70% cotton, 28% viscose, and 2% elastane shell. 86% nylon and 14% elastane lining. 94% silk and 6% elastane combo
L’Wren Scott knows how to dress a woman: Keep it timeless, make the silhouette sexy, and don’t pay fleeting trends any mind. A former model, Scott got her start in fashion design by talking to the craftspeople who created the couture that she wore down the runways. After modeling she became a stylist, working with legendary fashion photographer Herb Ritts and consulting celebrities such as Nicole Kidman. Scott spent the aughts finding romance — her longtime partner is Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger — and turning her label into one of the most sought-after in the world. Standout Scott designs include a wool tuxedo trench, lacquered tweed gowns, sequined cardigans, slinky sheath dresses, and a sleek eel skin pochette done up in gold — but really, we love them all. In 2012 Scott applied her ultra-feminine aesthetic to her first resort collection, which features fun prints and 1940s-inspired details. No wonder Angelina Jolie, Sarah Jessica Parker, Madonna, and other fashion-forward A-listers are huge L’Wren Scott fans.