Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit cotton blend open front jacket
- Textured knit design, contrast leather trim, dual front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 40 inches in circumference at bust; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: M Missoni
Material: 59% cotton, 27% viscose, 10% nylon and 4% linen shell
Today, it’s world-renowned as a high-end clothing label with an insatiable love of zigzags, luxe knit fabrics, and geometric shapes — but Missoni actually started from very humble beginnings. Founded in the 1950s by Italian husband-and-wife team Ottavio and Rosita Missoni, the company began as a basement studio workshop anchored by two knitting machines and a collection of ideas. Word about Missoni’s bold, innovative patterns gradually spread among the fashion-following public — eventually reaching legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, who promoted the brand in the pages of her magazine. Launched in 1998, M Missoni offers a more accessible alternative to the main Missoni brand. The label's bold zigzag knit dresses, faux leather leggings, canvas horoscope tote bags, crochet-knit swimwear, and solid-color cardigans are just as stylish as what you’ll find in Missoni’s primary collections, but are less expensive and a bit more playful.