- Textured wool blend woven dress
- Metallic thread throughout, v-neck with inverted notch detail, contrast panel trim throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 33½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
35% nylon, 29% viscose, 21% polyester and 15% wool shell. 55% polyester, 40% wool and 5% lycra combo. 100% polyester lining
Sumptuous fur and leather accents, unique draping, and other distinctive details abound in Mackage’s collection of contemporary dresses, separates, and men’s and women’s outerwear. Hailing from Montreal, Canada, Elisa Dahan and Eran Elfassy launched their ready-to-wear clothing line in 1999 and have since earned critical acclaim for their stylish knee-length wool coats, fur-trimmed down puffers, and military-style, belted leather jackets. Worn by the likes of actresses Katherine Heigl and Sophie Bush, Mackage’s Henley dresses, sheaths, and other frocks are constructed from luxurious materials such as textured wool, metallic brocade, and printed silk, and offer ultra-feminine silhouettes. Fashionable fellows can endure those endless-seeming winter months in Mackage’s chic hooded jackets, cashmere coats, and wool hats.