- Mid-rise stretch wool blend woven pant
- Foldover waistband, front slash pockets, back slit pockets, zipper closure details at ankles, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closures
- 28 inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
74% wool, 24% cotton and 2% spandex shell
Sumptuous fur and leather accents, unique draping, and other distinctive details abound in Mackage’s collection of contemporary dresses, separates, and men’s and women’s outerwear. Hailing from Montreal, Canada, Elisa Dahan and Eran Elfassy launched their ready-to-wear clothing line in 1999 and have since earned critical acclaim for their stylish knee-length wool coats, fur-trimmed down puffers, and military-style, belted leather jackets. Worn by the likes of actresses Katherine Heigl and Sophie Bush, Mackage’s Henley dresses, sheaths, and other frocks are constructed from luxurious materials such as textured wool, metallic brocade, and printed silk, and offer ultra-feminine silhouettes. Fashionable fellows can endure those endless-seeming winter months in Mackage’s chic hooded jackets, cashmere coats, and wool hats.