Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- 5 point harness for added security
- Removable washable seat
- Compact umbrella fold
- Water resistant hood
- High-performance aluminum frame
- Handy mesh shopping basket
- Carry strap or handle for easy portability
- 5 second one-hand fold
- Lockable, front swivel wheels
- Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles
- Carry Strap and Carry Handle
- Foot-operated linked parking brakes
- Extendable leg rest
- Height adjustable shoulder harness
- Four seat positions recline
- UV protective viewing window
- Reflective accents for night safety
- Weight: 12.1lb (without hood, shopping basket or raincover)
- Carrying Capacity: up to 55 lbs.
- Appropriate From: 3 months
- Wheel Size: 5.0 in.
- Dimensions: 41.8 " H x 18.7 " W x 31.0 " D
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.